Oct 8, 2009

My lovely cousin Rama Akka...

During my visit to my parents house this time... i made up my mind to visit my cousin's place and i made it.. and it was worth visiting... i just relaxed with the kind of environment there.

I used to roam with her in my childhood days.. . she is one of my favorite cousins. So i started my journey towards Hirehandigol.. it was raining continuously in Dharwad then.. and also even now.

Clicked some pictures while traveling....




Finally reached the destination after three hours journey. I simply loved the simple village life in Hirehandigol, Gadag District. I loved the peace there and no tension, stress and competition for anything.. Just leading life as it takes you.... here are some pictures i clicked there....

My cousin Rama akka.. she is kind of everyone's favorite in our family.... she is so lovely person. Being a diploma civil degree holder.. never stepped into kitchen before her marriage.. now managing the whole show in her husband's home.. she manged herself to be in that remote small village.. hats off to her dedication to the family.

My cousin Rama Akka.. i call her Rama devi.. with love and affection...

With her mother in law in the sweet kitchen...

The Pooja room...which is inside the big kitchen...

The quite big backyard for the cows at home....

Another view of the cows resting place....

A servant who takes care of cows grazing and all....

The calves so cute and lovely.....i loved them...a lot...

Cow calf relation so sweet to watch...

Another view of calf's love for its lovely mother cow....

Renavva.. with my cousin in backyard of the Home... the adorable maid of my cousin.. and also she is indeed so sweet to be one.... does any household job for my cousin.... she is amazing! She was very eager to get photographed.

Renavva taking care of the cows... she is the only person who milks the cows there. She in fact talks to them like her friends... i was so happy to see this love for animals....

My cousin feeding with lots of love to her maids...

Finally the proud caretakers of the beautiful home in a place like heaven. I really liked the way they lead their lives there. Her husband also works for some government textile industry and also takes care of his farms and lands. Very well balancing his job.. great job indeed! Thats why we beleive in statement that "Pairs are made in Heaven". These are made for each other in fact.

Just clicked a man painting his house.. . besides my cousin's home.

I finally recommend such places when you are totally tired with your tiring urban life... its totally soothing and relaxing.. nothing to think and worry about.. peaceful life... amazing place for me at least... would like to visit this place again.. and would like to spend more time there next time....where time is never in a hurry to run.


No comments: