Dec 14, 2009

Poignant Ping... :'(

Suddenly one fine Morning He pings Her...

He: Hey
She: Hi, seeing after a long time
He: My wife saw your baby message
She: Oh!
He: She was asking me why you call me baby
She: What did you say to her
He: I had to convince her that you are my good friend
She: I did not do anything to spoil your relationship, you know that ha!
He: she is very possessive about me
She: Yes, i can understand her feelings
He: Am sorry I have to block you for sometime
She: ... what? what did I do?
He: nothing
She: You know me right?
He: Yes re...
She: Am sorry if anything might have bothered you
He: Why are you worried?
She: Yes I am
He: ok catch you later bye
She: Bye!


Later she remembers the days He used to call her and talk anything and everything under the sun. Now that She and He are married to someone else... its creating sticky situations. It was always Him who used to take initiative in talking She always tried kind of guiding Him in the right path. But unfortunately finally when She too fell in Love with Him, and now that He is dodging Her.... :(

Corollary: Extra Connubial Concern!.. ahem!

Its happening habitually now.. I wonder why... why people why???

OOOO....Li... Li.....Life is Crazy...ssss ;)


No comments: