Oct 8, 2009

Annoying Aditya!


Wake up K!d!
Its like becoming fashion or today's trend for guys to like or love the woman.. pretty older than them. Well, i really donno the theme/logic behind this actually. But yes, am seeing lot of such guys around these days....:) i donno where this culture may lead us to.. huh!

Since four days back i got a message on Gandhi Jayanthi.. it was from a stranger... i called up from my another number and asked who it is.. and the voice on the other side said am Aditya and had my number in his friends list.. i wondered how can anyone have my number whom i donno! And also one from my profession, who seems to be much younger to me... and also another guy whom i found on internet.... these do not even bother if the woman is married/elder/have kids or not..... c'mon what happened to us? is all our culture gone astray or failed to foster our faith? Please do not slay it!

Then i thought he might have picked some random number and sent me the message.. i told that i donno him and not to message me henceforth. Annoyingly he did the same over and over again and sent me messages in and out day in and day out... but i never responded.... He is still annoying me with his sms' and miscalls... :( Suddenly today morning in our office we had a new joinee and accidentally his name too is "Aditya" then I contemplated for a sec and said.. c'mon how can this be possible..... but just amazed to be surprised.... that Aditya claims to be from Belgaum and our new colleague is from Delhi.. heheheh. I donno so far how many wrong numbers i got.. similarly many of them might have got it. But mobile is boon or bane cannot be decided for sure.

I think the country is just going crazy.. especially guys... they are seeming to like the gals elder to them...! there is seriously something wrong.. either this is fashion/idiocy/Psychosis.... and to add on to it they take that famous cricketer as an example. Why cannot his achievements as an inspiration? how funny... i came across some three guys like this recently. But you know it feels nice as i think i do not look my age.. and look much younger.. hehehe.. but i do not entertain such things...May be that's why its said "LOVE IS BLIND", I even speculate its DEAF and DUMB too. (Please do not ponder me as not in favor of LOVE.)


I think all this is because of media influence. In a country like India people easily get carried away by movies and film stars, as its kind of their passion.

Media is a very strong medium of communication to reach out to large youngsters, provided utilized in a right way like conveying our values and beliefs through this. which can really have the capacity to mold the youth to the right path! Just think twice over it before you imitate or follow someone sincerely.:D

3 comments:

Iamallurs said...

Yep..I totally agree with you..but let's think inversely. What you say about those Women who are wants the company of younger guys.
Probably both are doing SIN.

As you mention, If it is Love or Lust, it means there brain is malfunctioning .

Meethi Imli said...

yes i too agree with you that their brain might be malfunctioning... but the sad thing is that even after being aware that its sin, they still do not hesitate to commit it... what do you say?

Iamallurs said...

Huh.. some realize from others mistakes and some from there own . if they want to do it...let them do.